02 May 2013

Wild Cat (Shifters Unbound #3) by Jennifer Ashley

{YES, I've listened to this book on audio and YES this post contains spoilers, as I am reviewing a book!! LOL! may contain questionable language, discretion is advised! Excerpt below from Good Reads.}



Wild Cat (Shifters Unbound #3)

by 
Heartbroken from the death of her mate three years ago, Shifter Cassidy Warden is tracking down his mysterious killer-one who could bring danger to all Shifters. But Detective Diego Escobar rekindles the flames of her mating desire. And once the fires begin, nothing and no one can put them out...



















Hiya all! Me again! Here with my review of Wild Cat, which is book 3 in the Shifters Unbound series by Jennifer Ashley, read to me by Cris Dukehart (who's read another book in this same series as well). Now, I haven't really given these books really high ratings as they are just kinda Meh for me, but I really liked this one! Ashley took the reader OUT of the environment/shifter town that the previous two books resided in, and brought us to another shifter town in another state with different leaders and characters, but obviously the same concept/"world". I really enjoyed that! It almost breathed fresh, new life into the series for me. When I thought it was just going to go along the same path as the other books before it, it's really made things a lot more interesting and fun for me, which is why I rated this book higher than any of the others. The reading was by the same person who read the last book, so her voice is starting to sound familiar and okay for me and the timing and everything while she reads is really evening out and becoming a nice listen. I enjoyed the main characters in this one as well, Cassidy is a good, strong alpha female, which is a little different than the other books which focused more so, on the alpha males. The mate she finds in Diego is a good pairing, I think. They seem pretty good for one another! :) I am loading up book 4 because I think it's going to be about Cassidy's brother Eric and Illona, which is going to be interesting! ;) We shall see! 

This book got an easy:



Up next:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Attn: Blog Reviewers!

Not happy w/ your current blog graphics/layout? Need a fresh start for the new year? Need somewhere that is totally "YOU"? Don't settle for sub-par blog designs! I'd love to makeover your book review blog! Check out my services:

Designs by Sarah Custom Services