02 August 2013

Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage #1) by Shayla Black




Their Virgin Captive (Masters of Ménage, #1)



Brothers Gavin, Slade, and Dex, fall hard for Gavin’s new secretary, beautiful Hannah Craig. The oil executives know they must give her time to get to know them before she can choose one . . . who will seduce the virgin and keep her for his own. But when a dangerous predator begins stalking the small-town beauty, they work together to protect her, abducting Hannah and spiriting her to an isolated hideaway. Once alone with her, none of them can contain their burning desire. Though Slade and Dex don’t mind sharing, Gavin’s tragic past has put distance between him and his brothers. Now, they’re hoping that not only will Hannah love them back . . . but maybe mend their fractured family.
After overcoming her initial fears, the men teach her wild pleasure she’s never imagined. She grows closer to each, their devotion melting her inhibitions. Hannah finds herself embracing love with all three men—and hoping she can heal Gavin’s wounded soul. But her new found happiness turns to terror when her stalker finds her. Will Gavin, Slade and Dex lose their woman to a menace that threatens everything they hold dear, or will they finally unite to make Hannah theirs forever?




Okay, okay... I started this last night and I honestly can not finish it! Now, it has NOTHING at all to do with the fact that the story feels like I've completely missed the office memo. Like it all started several dozen chapters ago, and I wasn't privy to it! The narration wasn't too terrible, it was by someone whom I had not listened to before, Serena Daniels, but the way she was doing the voices, especially Dex, was just terrible! It really felt like I SHOULD have known who these people are, how they are related to one another and why in gods name they felt like they ALL had dibs on poor Hannah?! I mean, I've listened to some terrible shitty plots before, but my god, this one takes the cake. It was honestly TERRIBLE! It sucks because I shut it off right as it was getting hot. But we were on chapter FOUR and one of the guys said something about marriage and I was like WTF!?!?


It was just not something I have the patience for right now. I guess I'm not terribly sex crazed at the moment and I gave this FOUR chapters of my life, LOL! I am sorry, I rarely NOT finish books but this one... it's shelved for the time being! 


There's a first time for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Attn: Blog Reviewers!

Not happy w/ your current blog graphics/layout? Need a fresh start for the new year? Need somewhere that is totally "YOU"? Don't settle for sub-par blog designs! I'd love to makeover your book review blog! Check out my services:

Designs by Sarah Custom Services